Monday, July 16, 2007
little bit of paradise
Here is one of my favorite little bits of paradise. Wishing more than anything (well, almost anything) to be there right now. Adult beverages wouldn't be out of line either. I haven't had a single one since "before". But I have to work tomorrow and don't want to have to deal with that with a hangover, so no adult beverages for me tonight. No promises about the weekend though. Now that I think about it... my boss is throwing a party at the Yacht Club on Saturday with open bar, so there will NO DOUBT be adult beverages in my future.
posted by Lisa @ 4:56 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At July 16, 2007 at 6:07 PM, Blogger Esther said…

    Could you please arrange for some fancy party like that on a yacht, where you can bring your guests, say in August?.....

     
  • At July 16, 2007 at 6:22 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    LOL... sounds like a winner.

     
  • At July 16, 2007 at 6:54 PM, Blogger Dede said…

    I second that! My birthday is in August and that would be a great place for my b-day party and I'll even make all the adult drinks! ;-)

     
  • At July 16, 2007 at 7:28 PM, Blogger JennStar said…

    I'd totally come- with a martini shaker in hand! hehehe
    ANd if you need the inspiration, be sure to check Ann Marie's blog- she's got the cocktail of the day recipe widget! Although I have to say, nothing beats a margarita on the rocks with a salted rim! Yum!

     
  • At July 17, 2007 at 3:21 AM, Blogger kate said…

    lis, how about using some of that vacation time you've got and going native?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Island Girl Musings
My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States
Recent Posts
Archives

Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates