Friday, July 20, 2007
rainy day
It's a rainy day on the island. Again. We've had rain most days this week. Not all day... just part of the day. I love it when the weather is like this in the summer because it keeps things cooled off a bit and everything is lush and green.

My lawn service might not like it so much! I doubt cutting this very thick St. Augustine when it is 6" tall as opposed to the usual 3" is much fun!

TOMORROW is Harry Potter day!! And if it is rainy like today, that just gives me the perfect excuse to sit home and READ ALL DAY. I just read in a magazine this morning that Universal Studios is opening a 20 acre Harry Potter themed park in Orlando in 2009. Cool, huh? I will definitely be checking that out. I've actually never been to Universal Studios because I love WDW so much, but the Harry Potter theme will be adequate incentive to get me over there!




posted by Lisa @ 11:32 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Island Girl Musings
My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States
Recent Posts
Archives

Links
Template By
Free Blogger Templates